Electra Cruiser 1 Tall Mens Beach Cruiser
|Delivery time:||In Stock - Pick up in store only|
It all started with an idea that we could improve upon an American classic. Today, the Electra Cruiser has more than 25 years of refinement built in to enhance the riding experience with modern styling. The result is a less clunky, more ergonomic ride that features our patented Flat Foot Technology•. The single-speed Cruiser 1 is simplicity at its finest.
It's right for you if...
You appreciate the look of a classic beach cruiser combined with the comfort of our patented frame geometry and modern styling. The Electra Cruiser is a simple, durable bike perfect for a sun-soaked ride on the promenade or cruising the streets to your favourite café.
The tech you get
The single-speed Electra Cruiser 1 features our patented Flat Foot Technology® and custom swept-back handlebars for a comfy, upright riding position. A sturdy cantilevered frame, alloy rims and stainless steel spokes will keep you riding in style for years to come.
Why you'll love it
- The beach cruiser was our first love. Its timeless style can transport you to a Southern California beach no matter where you are.
- It features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for amazing comfort and control.
- Cruise comfortably on 26" RetroRunner tyres and an easy-to-use coaster brake.
- Classic hi-ten steel w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown
- Front hub
- Steel 36h
- Rear hub
- Coaster 36h
- RetroRunner 26×2.125"
- Classic steel one-piece w/44t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- 9-PC loose ball
- KMC S1
- Resin platform w/non-slip tread
- Electra comfort w/elastomer springs
- Classic steel pillar
- Electra café
- Comfort Kraton
- Alloy classic
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Front: alloy linear pull, rear: coaster brake
- Painted chain guard and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 16.78 kg/37 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).